Weight Loss You Can Live With!
IN-PERSON Support/Class GROUP IN DOWNTOWN SEATTLE: STARTING Wed. JANUARY 18th 2012. Downtown Seattle. 5:30- 7:00.
With Sue Bates, Therapist, And Jennifer Adler, Nutritionist. (This is NOT a therapy group.)
If you are struggling to loose weight, here is where you can learn HOW to do it. What REALLY works! From a therapist and a nutritionist.
This is an honest, fast paced, upfront, practical group to get you on the right track to loose weight that you can live with.
- If you want to FINALLY learn what works. Both Psychologically and Nutritionally.
- If you want to move past diets. and quit hating yourself because you can’t keep the weight off.
- If you want to get off the hamster wheel.
- If you want to relax and enjoy your life instead of worrying about food, body and weight.
- If you are ready to move from what you have done to something new,
WE CAN HELP YOU…
In fact, You CAN learn about the science of food and weight and the reasons you are caught in an endless spiral.
So if you are FED UP with wasting time and dieting and hating yourself cause you think you are the only one that can’t diet, Keep Reading.
Due to our busy schedule, we are adding groups. (First come, first serve). I know that every woman has the same concerns and the same blocks to moving forward, so why not do it together?
We will laugh, plan, inspire, encourage, and give you the info you need to loose weight. So you can stop hating yourself. Not because you will loose weight quickly, you won’t, but because you really understand what it takes. You can get started with a plan that will work.
Sue Bates Is not your typical therapist. She has worked face to face with 1,000’s of people for 36 years, and specialized in Body Image, Eating Disorders, and Relationships. This is not a typical “support” group where we are quiet and “listen”, we are going to give you the latest information to make changes. Sue knows that you are not overweight because you are weak willed. She knows what it takes to stop overeating. She will give you the tools you need, and it’s not a diet:) (This is NOT a therapy group.)
Jennifer Adler is not your typical nutritionist. We KNOW that diets don’t work, we KNOW that if you give up sugar and carbs and the things you love, you will only want to eat a LOT of them. Jennifer will explain the science behind all this so you can stop hating yourself and wasting your time.
While we are pretty darn good at working with people one on one, We have learned that we are equally as good at sizing up what people are doing quickly, seeing why they need to change and what is holding them back. This is a Support /Class. We teach you all the same things we teach our clients. And you get to see that other women have the same concerns and worries, it’s not just you!
You Are A Good Fit For This Group if:
- You are truly overweight, not if you are anorexic and THINK you are.
- You are ready to move on to another way of dealing with your food, body and weight.
- You are TIRED of the roller coaster.
- You can be supportive of others, if you are real sensitive, this is probably not the group for you. We’re not going to be mean, but if you take things the wrong way a lot, or get your feelings hurt easily, you won’t like this group. We are practical and honest and don’t waste time:)
- You love to learn and read and share yourself and your knowledge.
Here’s How This Works: Three Simple Steps to join the group.
- Pay for the first month. Sue only has time to talk to people who are really ready to do this. ( It is first come first serve)
- If we decide the group is not right for you, Sue will refund your money right away.
- Sue will set up a 15 minute call to touch base and see if you have any more questions.
- And to see if you are a good fit for the group.
- If you are already a client, we’ll just talk and see if this group would be the best for you. And if Sue or Jen thinks it will, pay and let Sue know you talked to Jen.
- Then you will get all the info on where to meet and any homework for the first meeting.
This is the Fastest, Most Fun way to get connected to other women who KNOW what you are going through and get the encouragement and inspiration you need.
Fees, Times, Place, Etc.
- Starts Wed. Jan. 18th 2012.
- 5;30 – 7:00pm. We start on time and stop on time.
- We meet the first 3 WEDNESDAYS of the month. (although Jan is not the first 3 weds.) Sue and Jen come to one together. The next 2 will be only Jen once and Sue once.
- At our office in downtown Seattle.
- 10 or so people in the group.
- 1 month commitment. Then you can leave or stay, it is up to you. This gives everyone a change to really bond and feel safe.
- Ongoing group, when one person leaves, another one comes in. ( Sue once did a group for 10 years:)
- Insurance does not pay for this group. It is NOT a therapy group, we call it a Support/Class. We move fast and get things done.
- You do have to pay up front for 4 sessions.
- YOU PAY weather you come to class or not, this reserves your seat in the class. No matter what the reason.
- If this is confusing, just send me an e-mail with any questions:)
Important note: By joining Weight Loss You Can LIve With group, you are agreeing to the following terms:
You understand that the Weight Loss Group is first come first serve. The order is based on the requests and payments we receive first and the spots we have available.
P.S. If the time is now for you to learn a way to loose weight that works and will last a lifetime, then this is the group for you. (First come, first serve:)
When you click the BUY NOW BUTTON, and pay, Sue will get an e-mail. She will contact you within 24 hrs. to set up a time to talk.
There is hope. People learn how to do this all the time and you can do this weight loss thing in a way that works!
Let’s DO This!
Sue And Jennifer.
If you have any questions, please send me an e-mail! email@example.com
You are paying $240 for the 1st month of group for the Weight Loss You Can Live With Group.
If you have any trouble paying, just e-mail Sue, we’ll get it right. No Worries.