Independence From ED’s-20-35 year olds.
IN-PERSON GROUP IN DOWNTOWN SEATTLE: FOR YOUNG WOMEN IN THEIR 20’s to 35.
IS AN EATING DISORDER HOLDING YOU BACK FROM YOUR INDEPENDENCE? Are you wanting some things in your life and you don’t know how to get them?
WE WILL TEACH YOU THE TOOLS!
This is a ‘SUPPORT, CLASS” It’s not your typical therapy group. It’s practical, down to earth and will help you DEAL!
- If you want to FINALLY work through your eating disorder behaviors.
- If you want to know HOW to go down the road to create what you want.
- If you want to have the encouragement of other caring, kind women who want to move forward also.
- If you want to stop worrying about life and get tools to deal with the day to day things that bother you.
- If you want to put the finishing touches on the recovery from your Eating Disorder.
I CAN HELP YOU…
In fact, You CAN recover from the obsession with your body and food and weight and feel relief and freedom.
So if you are FED UP with wasting time and want to blossom and become an independent young women, keep reading.
Due to my busy schedule, I am adding groups. (First come, first serve). I know that every young woman has the same concerns and the same blocks to moving forward, so why not do it together?
We will laugh, plan, inspire, encourage, and get to the heart of what is really bothering you. So you can get up in the morning and be excited about your life. And give up the worry about your looks, food, scales, weight.
I’m not your typical therapist. I have worked face to face with 1,000’s of people for 36 years, and specialized in Body Image, Eating Disorders, and Relationships. This is not a typical “support” group where we just be quiet and “listen”, I am going to help you learn the skills you need to grow into the woman you want to be.
You Are A Good Fit For This Group if:
- You are in your mid 20’s to early 30’s.
- You have gotten Therapy for your ED or are currently in Therapy.
- If you want to learn how to be a Woman and not feel like a LIttle Girl.
- You are TIRED of the roller coaster.
- You are REALLY ready to stop wasting time and want the skills you need to stop your Eating Disorder.
- You can be supportive of others, if you are real sensitive, this is probably not the group for you. We’re not going to be mean, but if you take things the wrong way a lot, or get your feelings hurt easily, you won’t like this group.
- You love to learn and read and share yourself and your knowledge. I give you lots of ideas for good books on relationships also.
Here’s How This Works: Three Simple Steps to join the group.
- We’ll set up a 10-15 minute call to touch base and see if you have any more questions. e-mail me & I will put you on the list to talk as soon as I can: e-mail Sue
- If you are already a client, we’ll just talk and see if this group would be the best for you.
- We will meet face to face for 30 minutes so I can be sure you are a good match for the group. This is free.
- Then you will get all the info on where to meet!
This is the Fastest, Most Fun way to get connected to other women your age who KNOW what you are going through and get the encouragement and inspiration you need.
Fees, Times, Place, Etc.
- Starts Jan. 2012. Start the year off right.
- Mondays, 5;30 – 7:00PM. We start on time and stop on time:)
- At Sue’s office in downtown Seattle. We have a very large, comfy conference room. (Across from Macy’s)
- 8 or so people in the group.
- 3 month commitment. Then you can leave or stay, it is up to you. This gives everyone a change to really bond and feel safe.
- Ongoing group, when one person leaves, another one comes in. ( I once did a group for 10 years:)
- Insurance does not pay for this group. This is not a typical therapy group.
- $60 a session. You do have to pay up front for 4 sessions. (see below) If you pay before Jan. 1, there is a discount, see below.
- You pay weather you come to class or not, this reserves your seat in the class. No matter what the reason. (But we do expect you to attend on a regular basis, you are an important part of the group.)
Important note: By joining Independence Group, you are agreeing to the following terms:
You understand that the Independence Group is first come first serve. The order is based on the requests and payments I receive first and the spots I have available.
P.S. If the time is now for you to learn the tools you need so you don’t NEED an ED, then contact me and we will chat:)
Only pay after we have talked and we both agree this would be a good group for you.
There is hope. People get over the obsession with food, body and weight all the time. And you can feel like and be a grown woman.
Let’s DO This!
If you pay by Jan 1, 2012, the cost is $50 a session for the FIRST MONTH ONLY. This is a one time deal because it is a new class.
You save $40 off the first month.
AFTER Jan1, 2012, Click below to pay. (after we have talked) You are paying for 4 sessions = $240.