Professional Consultation for Nutritionists
with Jennifer Adler, M.S., C.N.
Do you ever wish you could talk to an eating disorder specialist about your most challenging clients?
Would you like more professional support and camaraderie to sharpen your skills and build confidence?
As a licensed, certified nutritionist specializing in eating disorders, I provide professional guidance to other nutrition practitioners looking to strengthen or develop skills and knowledge unique to working with eating disorders.
Support is offered in a group setting or through one-on-one consultation and may include:
- Cutting-edge nutrition information on disease states and diet recommendations
- Tips for establishing rapport and gaining trust
- Strategies for meeting clients where they are and setting them up for success
- Discussion of specific or difficult cases
- Exploration of the professional’s own issues that are triggered in client sessions
- Help setting boundaries and developing new counseling skills
However we work together, I will help you connect more effectively with even your most challenging clients so you can successfully facilitate change and feel more confident.
Please contact me for more information on rates and availability.
(Photo Credit: A Sack of Cameras on Flickr)